Days of Grace Fellowship, located at 273 E Queenwood in Morton, has announced they will be holding a back to school back pack and school supply giveaway on Saturday, August 1 from 9-11 a.m. The church has also announced that the annual Blessing Day has been postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Illinois 26 work set to begin August 10
- Twenty weeks of extended regular state benefits now available
- LaHood announces over $800,000 in CARES funding to support low-income families in IL18
- Morton Public Library announces its reopening to the public
- Local students named to Illinois Wesleyan University's spring 2020 Dean's List
- Local residents earn academic honors at Baylor University
- Illinois Department of Agriculture releases statement regarding the mailing of unsolicited seeds
- Illinois Central College launches new equity initiative ‘ICC GEER Project’
- City of Washington urges residents, business owners to continue to follow Phase 4 Revitalization Guidelines under the Restore Illinois Plan
- Artist with central Illinois roots returns for hometown visit
- Washington Park District announces release of online-only Fall Brochure.
- Washington student graduates from Northwestern College
- Couch potatoes? Survey reveals the average Illinoisan is doing one-third less exercise than before pandemic began
- Mackinzey Level awarded GHCOC business scholarship
- ‘Roaring Pumpkins and All That Jazz’ seeking volunteers
- Jacob J Schmidgall
- The race to register for the ‘Roaring Pumpkins’ sporting events begins
- Paul Rich earns degree from Wheaton College
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.