Hopedale Medical Foundation is again accepting applications from high school seniors and college freshmen for its Spring 2023 Scholarship Awards. The Foundation has awarded over $570,000 in scholarships to area students since 1980.
All public high school seniors, college freshmen, and private and home-schooled seniors whose permanent residence has been within the following school districts for a minimum of one year prior to application are eligible: Olympia, Tremont, Christian Life Academy, Delavan, Hartsburg/Emden, Deer Creek/Mackinaw and Midwest Central. Applications may be picked up at your high school counselor’s office and are also available online at www.hopedalemc.com.
Applications must be received in the HMC Administration office by Friday, March 31, 2023, at 4 p.m.
The following scholarships will be awarded in 2022:
- $3,000 Founder’s (Healthcare) Scholarship.
- $1,000 Neil Alford, Jr. Agricultural Scholarship.
- $1,000 Phyllis Martin Nursing Scholarship.
- $1,000 Orville Augsburger/Dorene Oehler Scholarship.
- $1,000 David Eckhardt Scholarship.
- $2,000 John Rossi Memorial Nursing Scholarship (may be awarded separate from or in addition to above winners).
- $2,000 Donna Bitner Springer Nursing Scholarship.
All students entering the healthcare or agricultural fields are eligible.
Applications are judged by an independent panel of judges who will review the applicants’: ACT/SAT scores, financial need (optional), class standing, counselor’s recommendation, applicant’s narrative, community/extra-curricular involvement, and other favorable recommendations.
Winners will be announced on or before April 21, 2023. Questions should be directed to Annika Myers at email@example.com.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.