Van Zant Medical Group, S.C. is hosting The Healthy Heart Program© Wellness Fair on Friday, February 21 from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and Saturday, February 22 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
The Healthy Heart Program© Wellness Fair offers individuals a comprehensive and personalized cardiovascular evaluation. Each attendee will receive:
- Vascular ultrasound testing of the carotid arteries in the neck, aneurysm screening of the abdominal aorta, and a peripheral vascular screen
- Immediate review of the vascular testing results by a licensed medical provider from Van Zant Medical
- A functional assessment of fitness, strength and balance by a physical therapist from Rock Valley Physical Therapy
- A personalized nutritional consult by a licensed nutritionist
- A discussion with a health coach from SUSTAIN, an online program to help you initiate and sustain lifestyle changes.
The cost of this comprehensive cardiovascular screening is $150. Individuals interested in signing up for a time slot at the Wellness Screening should call Van Zant Medical Group, S.C. at (309) 621-9580 to get scheduled.
To learn more about The Healthy Heart Program©, visit www.vanzantmedicalgroup.com or on Facebook
@Van Zant Medical Group, S.C.